The high temperature and high pressure ball valve makes the liquid flowing through the ball subject to centrifugal force through the ball to increase the mechanical energy of the liquid, so as to transport the liquid.
Features of high temperature and high pressure ball valve:
1. It can meet the needs of chemical process;
2. Corrosion resistance;
3. High temperature and low temperature resistance;
4. Wear resistance and erosion resistance;
5. Reliable operation;
6. No leakage or less leakage;
7. It can transport liquid in critical state.
The working principle of the high temperature and high pressure ball valve: the driving machine makes the ball rotate, and the ball rotates with the valve stem, driving the fluid to rotate together, and the fluid generates centrifugal force. Under the action of centrifugal force, the fluid is thrown to the outlet of the sphere along the flow channel, and is sent to the outlet pipe by the volute through the diffuser. When the ball keeps rotating with the valve stem, the fluid is continuously sucked and discharged, making the ball valve work continuously.
Advantages of high temperature and high pressure ball valve:
1. Large output flow, no pulse, stable operation;
2. Few wearing parts, small operation and maintenance workload;
3. Good adjustment performance and reliable operation;
4. The conveyed fluid will not be contaminated by lubricating oil.